BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9

Things I've Done

It's been a while. I have been having a boring summer since Atlanta really. I had a few trips to the dentist, got my nose pierced, and had a meeting with the new band director.

My life is boring...
I didn't realize how boring it was until I went to do this post...

Wow. There's nothing else to talk about...
OK, So, I guess I'll talk to you later.

Here's a pic of my nose ring.





3 observation(s):

Patrick said...

Are you not blogging about our little rock paper scissors game? Now I feel left out thanks j/k lol

Lydia said...

Hi Britany, I was looking though my old blog posts and saw one of your comments and wanted to see how you were doing.
Maybe your life has been boring but mine as been crazy. My family went on a vacation last several weeks ago to Michigan. It was a long trip but it was worth it. We went to the Creation Museum and a Christian camp. it was really good and my brother Daniel got saved. It was exciting but it's good to be home. I'm working as a secretary in our Church office this week which has been fun but tiring. This Saturday my family is going to visit some old friends of ours who moved several hours away to the country. I'm excited to have a day off before getting my brother ready to start school in two weeks. I'm teaching him this year along with doing my own work before graduating in 2010. What are planning to do after graduation? Well, hope to hear from you. When does your school start? Are you excited or dreading it? i have to say i don't think i've ever been this excited about starting again. some years i hoped it would never start!

AngelDust12 said...

Sweet i want a piercing too. No worries my life is a big bore too.