BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14

Vacation's all I ever wanted!

LOl! Just kidding. I like that song though, it's pretty catchy.
Anyway, I am leaving Monday morning to go to the big city of Atlanta. We are going to be camping at Stone Mountain for a week. We are going to be there for Atlanta Fest. It is like Christian Woodstock. LOL. I will be viewing concerts of many different artists including Family Force 5, Casting Crowns, and Skillet. There are tons of other people going.

On the other hand, I will miss one day of concerts...Thursday.

While I am slightly bummed about that, I am totally excited because on Thursday I will be at the Georgia Dome.

But Britany, why in the world would you leave Atlanta Fest to go to the Georgia Dome and miss some awesome concerts.

I will tell you! I am going to audition for Season 9 of American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I will keep everybody updated.

I will be back next Sunday so don't cry. :) I will miss every single one of my devoted readers. I know you will miss my lovely writings. To keep you entertained I would suggest doing your summer reading assignments for those of you who have them. Don't forget you can always start your paper, too. I know you love me for the reminder. No thank yous are necessary. :)Patrick, I'm talking to you. :D And Carter if you read this.

For those of you with no summer assignments, I would recommend finding a good book to read. The City of Ember is now a movie and it is awesome. You should read the book. The book is always better :)

I'll post on Sunday. Have a great week!

2 observation(s):

AngelDust12 said...

Have FUN!!!! I've never been so far. Post everything that happened.

Patrick said...

okay dear, i did read my list, and i don't have a paper to write. And i won't be blogging next week, i will be in augusta. But anyways enjoy your self